Been A While

Go figure. I stink at updating this already. I can't say that it is all my fault though. The past few weeks have been crazy around here. The entire family has been sick at some point. Parker and Rogan have had coughs and fevers off and on for a while, I ended up with a sinus infection and bronchitis, Charles had strep, I had to take a 2nd round of antibiotics for the bronchitis and now Braxton has a fever. Seriously?? Baseball started this week and I was really hoping to get caught up around the house but I am not sure that will ever happen now. It is really gross in here and I have a pile of laundry as tall as me. I will just add it to my growing list of things to do.

As for good news... Sunday is my BIRTHDAY!!! Only the best day of the year. Unfortunately it means I have to get older but for now it is a small price to pay for guilt free shopping and eating out. All things that I want to do and eat, I don't even have to share. I love that day. :) There will be more on that but for now here are some shirts from Charles.






Can't wait until they are here! I love shirts. I also accept cash in any amount or any other gifts such as Starbucks cards... :)

0 comments: