Rainy Days and Mondays

"Why is the peanut butter in the fridge?"

And this ends my rainy Monday. I sit here in bed holding the cable in the laptop with my leg so I don't lose my internet connection. I think that is how most of today went, frustrated that things were not going my way. I have stuff that needs to be done, the priorities I have set for myself, and everything else fades into the background. It goes by so fast I don't realize until the day is over that I never even stopped to think that tomorrow, my children will be a day older. One day closer to not being my babies but being grown individuals who no longer depend on me for their basic needs.

This is why I am here. I have a passion for moms. I truly believe I am capable of helping moms just like me find a balance in life. A balance between being a mom, wife, and just being yourself. I am not saying that I know the balance but I do know there is one. I can't even believe I am saying that I am going to be good at helping someone else because I have very little self confidence. I do know that God has given me a desire to at least try and if He is in it then I can't fail.

So maybe that is it for today. My children have confidence in everything they do even if they really aren't good at it. It doesn't matter to them, they do it anyway. God has given me gifts, I know that for a fact, even if I don't acknowledge them. I may not be the best but as of now, whatever I do, I will do it with a little more confidence because God has a purpose for me and I should try my best to honor Him by using those talents for His glory.

0 comments: