Happy Birthday to ME!

I do have to say that I had a great birthday. Charles and the kids let me sleep a little late and brought me breakfast in bed. (a bowl of trix and half a banana) Then we went to church, which was awesome today :) My dad called afterward and he and my step-mom, brother, and sister took us to Sonny's for lunch and brought me flowers. Then we hung out at my friends house for a bit, well, I half slept on their couch. We came home and Charles and the boys cleaned up for me. The boys really were trying to help since it was for my birthday. They are just too cute sometimes.

Then at 6 I went to dinner with a few of my friends at Carrabba's. I have the most awesome friends in the world. First of all... they put up with me. That has to be a near impossible thing to do. I am always so last minute and scatterbrained. They do an amazing job of letting me get away with acting like a 2 year old if I am in a bad mood or just want something. Anyway, dinner was great but I wanted to share a few things that they got for me.

Sara gave me some socks. I LOVE SOCKS! They are gray and green argyle and I love them. Her husband gave me some gum.

Totally awesome. I got some cute sticky notes AND

YAY! Now I can get coffee without all the guilt!

Then the best person in the whole world, aka Autumn, bought me a purse!

I found this a few weeks ago and tried to get Charles to let me buy it for my birthday since I knew it wouldn't be there long but he said no. UGH! I sent Autumn a text asking her to help me work on him with a picture of it. It took a while but he finally gave in so I went to see if it was still there and it was gone. I was pretty bummed about it but apparently she had already gone and gotten it. This whole time she had been asking what I wanted and when we talked about the purse she never even flinched! I had no clue! It has been a great day. I know people probably think I am crazy because I get excited over socks but I just love that my friends know me well enough to get me something that I just truly like and something that they thought about and took the time to know me. It makes me happy. Hopefully this post doesn't sound like too much randomness but I am tired but still wanted to share.

0 comments: