Just Another Day

Can I just say that my boys are growing up faster than I could ever have imagined? Braxton is now 6 with the attitude of a 16 year old. The newest additions to the vocabulary being "so" and "geez". I honestly want to strangle him some days. He has lost his first tooth and is really excited about that. He is doing great in school and has only missed one spelling word so far. The word was "one" and he spelled "won". I really can't complain about that.

Rogan is loving school. He can write his name on his own already and is really interested in everything they have going on. Wednesday I was told he was kissing a little girl so I guess we will be supervising that a little more. He had his first field trip to the pumpkin patch where he picked out the ugliest pumpkin in the lot. HE said he was going to pick out a lumpy one and was so excited when he found it!

Parker is just as cute as can be. He really is. He will wake up in the morning and have long conversations with me. He tells me about things that he likes and laughs. His favorite color is yellow. I don't think there is a reason other than the fact that he knows that yellow is a color. He is excited about all the aspects of being a big brother except for the fact that he has to give up his crib. He is learning about his anatomy and his new favorite sentence is "I have two nipples." Not sure what to think of that but at least he is learning.

I have to run out the door but I do plan on posting more this evening as long as I am not in bed at 8 like I have been lately. I have things to say about the new baby, the fair, zombies and ghosts. <-- Crazy Kids ;)

0 comments: