Zombies and Ghosts

I know I said I would post this sooner but...

I am not sure where my children get this stuff. Maybe it is my fascination with scary movies, not that I watch them with my kids, but it is from somewhere.

1.Ghosts

All the boys were sitting in the car one evening and as I was about to get in I tapped on Parker's window. He looked around for a few seconds but necer saw me so I got in the car. I turned around and asked him what was outside. He answered "Ro-Ro". I asked him how it was Rogan if he was in the car too. He then looked at me very serious and said "It's a ghost". He was SO SERIOUS! Like it was a perfectly logical explanation.

2.Zombies

Charles and I were in the car a couple of weeks ago discussing how another person has died in Arizona at a Sweat Lodge. We were discussing how people can follow someone and end up in these crazy situations. At the same time however, Jesus came to earth claiming to be the Son of God. I am sure his followers were looked at the same way members of the occult are. BUT Jesus did have something going for him... proof. The whole make blind people see, lame walk, RAISING THE DEAD! Anyway, all of this to say... Rogan apparently decided to input his knowledge on the subject at this point. He then informed us that if you are dead, and then you are alive, then you are a zombie. How do you argue with that? Our response as great parents was yes, he is right, if you were dead and now you are alive, without the help of Jesus, then you would be a zombie and that you would eat brains.

So, that is it, these crazy kids. I have no clue where they come up with these things.

0 comments: