Busy

I know it has been forever but we have seriously been BUSY! Tee ball started and that takes a lot of my energy. I need lots of prep time to have one playing and the other 2 running around the ball park for a few hours every night. The only days we have had off it has been storming like crazy. I was sitting in the car picking Brax up from school when it started hailing. Not big hail thank goodness but seriously? Hail! 75 degrees and hailing. I will never understand that. This week is spring break and of course it is supposed to rain all week. That is about it. There are babies galore at church which I love and I have pretty much gotten rid of ALL things baby from my house. The only things left I am still using or just holding on to for a friend. Bye Bye Babies for me :( I will have more news later but now it is about time for bed after this long, crazy weekend!

0 comments: