5 Week Update

So, here is an update on me and the baby. Hopefully I can continue these for me to keep a record of my LAST pregnancy and so family and friends can see how things are progressing. I am 5 weeks today. In the last week the baby has grown from the size of a poppy seed :

to the size of an apple seed.

While I may look slightly pregnant that is just the fat that never left after Parker. I haven't been too tired yet. I also haven't really been sick. I felt awful for about an hour this morning but then it went away which is better than any other pregnancy. I am really praying that it doesn't get worse. I haven't been able to breathe lately so I did go to my doctor for an inhaler and while I was there he found a heart murmur. We discussed some stuff and looked at old blood work which showed I was anemic so he thought that was the cause and ordered more blood work and scheduled an ultrasound of my heart. The blood work came back fine so they don't know what is causing the murmur but I canceled my ultrasound anyway and am going to wait until I talk to my OB to decide what to do. I will see her in one week and will have a lot more to update in then.

0 comments: