Week 7

I am probably going to forget a lot since I seem to forget EVERYTHING lately. Since last week the baby has grown to the size of a blueberry.



That would be all nice and sweet if the little blueberry wasn't out to make everyday miserable. I am sure it isn't intentional but if I could just get a small break from being sick that would be amazing! I am taking Zofran but some days it barely seems to make a difference. I am not sure if I have lost any more weight since I don't own a scale but I can't imagine that I have gained any eating the almost nothing that stays down each day. On top of that, for some crazy reason, I can't eat really solid food. It makes me gag, it is seriously one of the weirdest things ever. Maybe it is because I am so nauseous that I am sensitive to things. I have no clue but I could barely choke down a cookie so I can't imagine trying to eat a cheeseburger. Soup and yogurt, maybe some bread here and there have been great.

I'm still spotting but the doc keeps saying its normal and that all of my blood work looks good so I am determined to stop worrying about that. No more migraines as of yet. I have had a couple bad headaches but I also have 3 crazy kids running around. Parker has been really sweet. If I am sick he stands beside me in the bathroom and talks to me. He asks me if I need a tissue. Poor guy has been amazing in the morning when it is just us and I lay on the bed while he watches Dora and plays with toys. He will bring me pretend food and is just a sweetheart.

While I still have absolutely no desire to have anything to do with anything baby related, I am coming to terms with a new little guy running around the house. Anytime I see a newborn I really want nothing to do with it and I am praying that changes in the next few months. I am sure as things become more of a reality I will be thrilled but right now the idea of waking up every two hours is dreadful. My first ultrasound is Monday and I am getting a little bit excited about that. I can't wait to see the baby and know that everything is fine and that all of this sick craziness is for a reason. I need to hold a picture of that reason because other than my pants getting tighter (ALREADY!!!) I just feel sick for nothing.

I think that is about all that is going on. Braxton has his 1st grade open house tonight and is so excited to show us his class and all the things he has made. He is doing well in football but his team hasn't won a game yet. Rogan is doing great in school. He is learning to write his name and learning a few sight words. He has finally stopped getting in time out everyday so I couldn't ask for anything better!

0 comments: