13 weeks and 6 days

And baby is the size of a lemon.



It pees. Isn't that the tidbit of information you have been waiting for :) Things are moving along. I am still sick. Go figure. I have felt the baby move twice which is early but it won't be long until it is all the time! I think that will at least make up for the being sick. I get LOTS of awful headaches and the medicine I have for them makes me sick. Really? I just need to suck it up but at stink at that so I guess I will just complain.

I am praying I get a call soon about changing OB's. My OB has been telling me to call my primary about the headaches/not sleeping and my primary is telling me to talk to my OB since he doesn't feel comfortable writing prescriptions for a pregnant person. Seriously? I keep telling myself that any day now I will be all better and start enjoying that energy people keep saying comes with the second trimester. This is my last pregnancy and I would like to enjoy at least part of it.

0 comments: