An FYI for stains

As you all know, kids are messy! Clothes are expensive. We go through a ton of stain remover. With boys and baseball it seems like I do nothing but spray clothes. Finally my hand just got too tired with pumping the trigger over and over and over. Here is what I came up with.

Remember this stuff that we all bought with coupons for about 70 cents?


Well, after you finish cleaning your bathroom, clean out the bottle really well.

Then open it up and pull the plastic bit out of the top gently so it doesn't break. I had to use a butter knife to pry it off. Then just fill it up with whatever stain remover you choose. I use:


This stuff helps take red clay out of white pants.

Now just put the bottle back together and spray away! You may go through it a little bit faster but I think it is well worth it for the time and energy saved!

0 comments: