Publix Shopping

This is just a recap of my trip to Publix today. I am really enjoying this whole couponing thing but it can be really time consuming. I mainly go to Winn Dixie and Publix and sometimes I grab a few things at Target. My goal would be to coupon at CVS as well for the outrageous deals that people find there. One thing at a time though. Like I said, time consuming and time is one of the things I am running incredibly low on.

Here is my trip today.

4 bags of Lay's potato chips
Publix brand animal crackers (free for honor roll)
Strawberry Newtons
Fig Newtons
2 Sorrento Mozzarella cheese
2 Chinet plates
2 Alexia frozen rolls
Baby Carrots
3 Pillsbury Crescents
2 Keebler Club Crackers
package of asparagus
2 boxes Barilla Pasta
3 packs Kraft shredded cheese
1 pound Boar's Head turkey
large container of strawberries
4 Yoplait Yo-plus yogurt
2 Stonyfield Yo Baby yogurt
Publix butter (4 sticks)
Sorrento Ricotta cheese (large)
pint of grape tomatoes
3 Buddy Fruit things (Parker wanted to try them, has to be better than cookies, right?)
Basil herb blend (they were out of fresh basil)
4 boxes Idahoan Scalloped Potatoes
2 boxes Uncle Ben's wild rice
2 cans sliced carrots
2 cans green beans
2 cans corn
2 large jars Mt. Olive dill pickles
2 boxes Honey Bunches of Oats
Peter Pan large honey roasted peanut butter
2 Schick Intuition razors
Gerber fruit snacks
6 boxes Kellogg's Special K granola bars
10 12 packs of coke products
$5 donation to the March of Dimes

Total : $248.91

Paid : $125.82

There it is. I saved about 50% which is my goal. If I can do that then I am happy. I promptly went and spent all of that saved $ at Target on random stuff. Not sure if that defeats the whole point or not. :)

0 comments: