It's Not Lazy, It's Science

So, I do believe that I have once and for all, and possibly scientifically, proven that the theory of evolution is a myth. We are going to say that I did an experiment. I won't mention how long this experiment lasted. One because it was so long I don't really remember and two because if I did remember people would die of shock and I would probably go to jail for some form of neglect.

All that said, my toilet and the floor around it are now clean. Not once in this undetermined length of time did anything grow legs and climb out of it (that I know of). When I say there was ample time and opportunity please trust me because there was AMPLE time and opportunity.

So that's it. While my kid is working on his science experiment I finished up one of my own. At least that is the way I am choosing to see it.

0 comments: