M & M & M's

Not sure why I am starting all these "series" like posts but... my blog, my rules. :)

My husband has a site called Stuff My Kids Say and this is just my version.

Most Memorable Moments

It doesn't matter if they are good or bad, funny or sweet. I want to remember these things years from now and maybe even a day from now when I am not really sure why I ever made the decision to have children in the first place.

Me: Parker, I am going to be in Ryleigh's room getting her to sleep for a nap. Do NOT come in there for any reason. Well, if there is blood or bones you can come get me. If you have a question about your game or food or toys, even if it seems like it is an emergency, it can wait. If the house catches on fire you can come get me. Ok. You know what, you DO NOT come in there for anything at all. If you have a question, ask Rogan. If Rogan thinks it is important enough to ask me right away then he can come and ask me.

*I get Ryleigh to sleep with no peeps from anyone and go check on the boys*

Parker: Mom, if Rogan is dying and I am dying but he is going to die first, can I come get you and tell you that?

Really?? Where does he come up with this stuff??

0 comments: