Dear Daniel,

Do you remember school lunches? They were awful. You always had some amazing looking sandwich. I think your grandmother kept more types of meat and bread stocked than any grocery store. I loved the days she would make mine too! You could tell she absolutely adored you. I miss her and her sweet little German accent. I hope your grandparents are doing well.
Remember the Lundy boy that you punched at CHURCH?! HA! I have never seen old people go so crazy. In remember Marty. Poor guy tried so hard to get us teenagers to listen. His son goes to the same school as mine now so I still see them around here and there. I go to church dinners still. I loved those dinners. And all the singing. You, me, Jenna, David, Ryan. It was fun and I am so thankful for those years.
Just wanted to let you know. I can't believe it is coming up on 3 years. You are still loved and still incredibly missed.

Remember this one?

"Troubles will soon be o’er, happy forever more, When we meet on that shore, free from all care.
Rising up in the sky, telling this world goodbye,
Homeward we then will fly, glory to share.


Jesus is coming soon, morning or night or noon,
Many will meet their doom, trumpets will sound.
All of the dead shall rise, righteous meet in the sky,
Going where no one dies, Heavenward bound!"

See you soon.
RIP Daniel McCall

All my love,

Tarah

0 comments: