Thankful.

Lately I have sorta been in a slump. I feel like I am just fed up with the "everyday". The cleaning, the cooking, the laundry... And sadly this has shown up with my children as well. I haven't spent as much time with them as I normally do, we haven't done as many things together at home, and it just seems like I get frustrated every time they need me. I want nothing more than to change this! So it starts today. Vacation is upon us and while we have started that by time outs and sentence writing, I know that I am also partially to blame. So, here it is, just a post to remind me, and show a few of you, just how amazingly blessed I am.

For all of this:


I get this:


And for these:


I get this:


And I know people think I am crazy for spending so much time at the ball park but who can resist a kid who looks this good in a uniform?


I could watch him all day!


Or this guy in pads?!


And friends like these:


And while there is a LOT of this:


...this...


and way too much of this:


I know that no matter what we are a family. They are brothers despite it all and I know the bond will just get stronger with time.


They are my boys!


And just when I got comfortable with life, God gave me this:


And they really are worth it!

Thanks for listening! :)

0 comments: