In My Free Time

Along with all of the day to day there are a lot of things I have planned to accomplish this year. While I need to make sure that my priorities are in order before venturing on to accomplish this entire list, I do think it is important to have things that are "mine". I need to be my own person and not just the mom and the wife.

Here we go. This is a HUGE list so while I don't expect to get to everything, I can look at it and have some direction.

Sign.
I am taking a sign language class now and this is something I can do anytime and anywhere. I absolutely love it and am having a great time learning!

Read.
I have been keeping up with my daily bible reading! I also love to read books. Lots and lots of books. I got a kindle for Christmas and I am in love with it. I would like to make a list of books that I have read but I am too chicken that all of you people will laugh at my obsession with all things teenager and vampire related! but since the secret is out... I may just have to come up with something.

Craft.
One hand made item for each holiday. Preferably some sort of home decor. I am the world's worst decorator and I thought this would be a simple way to add some of my personality to the house. I already have something in mind for Valentine's Day. And my optimistic side is wanting to make Ry a shirt AND try making conversation hearts. We'll see how that goes. I also have a few crafts in the works for family and friends.

I know that this is all on top of kids, cleaning, husband, baseball, school, worship team, and everything else but these are the things I love. As they get accomplished I will be sure to share so that everyone else can love them too!

0 comments: