Honey, About That...

I think we are headed to an "on again" in the off again, on again cycle of my little ol' piece of cyber space. That little place where I can post all of my random musings and then pester all of my friends until they have no choice but to read the insane ramblings that somehow made it, if incoherently, from the ether, to my brain, out of my fingers, onto my little keyboard and then out here for all of you to endure, I mean, enjoy, that's it, ENJOY!

While learning about Hinduism in a class this last week I told the hubs:

"Babe, did you know those people have a god of housework? Seriously, they go and worship this lady god and ask her to give them less housework to do. I could totally see myself being converted just for that."

My husband, the amazing and supportive man that he is, answered something like this:

"I think if you did any less housework, you and the house would cease to exist."

Sad but true, folks.

0 comments: